This website is operated by Government Services Exchange (GSE). We are a third-party Government Contracting and placement firm that assists businesses in getting connected with Federal opportunities. Throughout the site, the terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to GSE. Government Services Exchange offers this website, including all information, tools, and services available to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies, and notices stated here.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing or using our website. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, you may not access the website or use any services.
We reserve the right to update, change, or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
These Terms and Conditions are effective unless terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our services or when you cease using/visiting our site.
Terms of Sale
These Terms of Sale act as an agreement between you (the client) and GSE that we will provide the services you purchase, and you will adhere to the conditions set forth. By acceptance of this agreement, you are bound to its terms and conditions.
By agreeing to these Terms of Sale, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence. You may not use our services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, nor may you violate any laws in your jurisdiction in the use of the Service.
We reserve the right but are not obligated to limit our services’ sales to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. All descriptions of services or service pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any service at any time. Any offer for any service made on this site is void where prohibited.
A customer can cancel purchased services by sending an email within 48 hours of the acceptance of an agreement. Any cancellation requests are reviewed by an onboarding specialist and are subject to a fee based on the amount of work provided. A customer shall not be entitled to any refund for services already provided or performed.
The cancellation email must include the name of the business, business phone number, and the word CANCEL in the body of the email. No refunds will be issued after a service has been fully delivered; additionally, no refunds will be issued after the initial 48-hour period of acceptance of this agreement. The customer agrees not to stop payment or dispute with any bank or payment processor.
By acceptance of this agreement, you are bound to its terms and conditions.
The customer is responsible for providing GSE with the data necessary to provide the agreed-upon services within 60 days of the purchase date. All data remains the exclusive property of the customer, and it will only be used/processed/transferred in order to complete services. The customer shall be solely responsible for providing comprehensive and accurate data on a timely basis during the agreement terms.
GSE does not assume any liability for the rejection of any FSS solicitation submitted due to untimely, insufficient, incorrect, omitted, or incomplete information provided by the client. In addition, we do not assume liability for any rejection based on the client’s financial condition, business history, or lack of qualification for an award.
If data is not given to us promptly, the customer is directly violating these Terms and Conditions.
You are signing this Agreement electronically by selecting the “I Accept” or “I Agree” button. You agree your electronic signature is the legal equivalent of your manual signature on this Agreement. By selecting “I Accept” or “I Agree,” you consent to be legally bound by this Agreement’s terms and conditions as if signed by you in writing.
You also agree and represent that no certification authority or other third-party verification is necessary to validate your electronic signature and that you are authorized to enter into this Agreement on behalf of yourself or your company.
Specific Service Terms
- GSE will provide research, consult, prepare, and assist the client in submitting bids/solicitations of their choice. Preparing a solicitation includes, but is not limited to, gathering company information, such as tax documents, experience, insurance, pricelists, technical writing, and compiling required documentation.
- The client acknowledges that your Federal Contracting Consultant reviewed all of the FAR and DFAR questions with you or on your behalf. You additionally allow Government Services Exchange to submit your given answers. Conversations may be recorded for accuracy.
- The GovExpert Database is designed to deliver customized bid opportunities from various Federal, State, and local governments. Additionally, provide access to government marketing, research all Government Purchasing agent’s contact information, provide government contract award history, expiring government contracts, and award forecasting for contracts. The initial setup of your profile and access to the GovExpert has a fee which is listed below. If at any time, or for any reason, you are not satisfied, you can email [email protected] to discontinue your membership and stop the monthly billings. You will not be eligible for a prorated refund of any portion of your current month’s access fee. All fees paid prior to cancellation or termination are non-refundable.
- When it comes to Government certifications, you understand that additional fees may be incurred through the certification process. You also understand that these additional fees are not associated with GSE’s processing, consulting, and services fees. You agree to take financial responsibility for the additional costs to complete the certification process. These fees are charged directly from the Government.
- You understand GSE has no control over the application review process of the Federal Government and/or 3rd Party Certifying Agencies and the potential and/or likelihood of receiving requests for clarification and/or additional documentation.
- You understand that GSE has no control over the length of time that the Federal Government and/or 3rd Party Certifying Agencies take to review, clarify, request additional documentation, and/or award a certification.
- It is acknowledged that GSA/MAS Schedules are subject to revisions and refreshes, which may require some documents and forms required to submit the GSA application to be redone or replaced. If a client fails to respond to a request for information or data required for the application within ninety (90) days and GSA refreshes the applicable schedule during that time, the GSA reserves the right to charge a reactivation fee prior to the submission of the solicitation. The client acknowledges that its most recent year’s sales exceed ($25,000.00) for the products or services to be included in the application.
- It is represented that any products proposed to be included in the GSA Schedule application are sourced within the United States unless otherwise noted. Additional countries of product origination, if any: The client understands and agrees that this contract is for the agreed-upon GSA schedule and includes all services provided by GSE needed until the GSA schedule is awarded. The client’s initial responsibilities after award are uploading terms and conditions and SIP uploads. You understand that these additional responsibilities are not associated with GSE’s processing, consulting, and services fees.
- The parties acknowledge that if a GSA contract is awarded to the client, the GSA agrees to order a minimum of $2,500 during the contract term. Under GSA regulations, if a contractor receives total orders in an amount less than $2,500 during the contract term, the GSA will pay the difference between the amount ordered and the $2,500 minimum. The client agrees that if a contract is awarded and the contract receives total orders during the five-year term of the contract awarded by the GSA in an amount less than the amount paid to Government Services Exchange for application assistance, we will pay the contractor the difference between the $2,500 minimum guaranteed under the GSA contract and the cost of the application assistance up to a maximum amount of $2,500. This guarantee does not apply if GSA terminates the contract for cause or if the contractor cancels the contract.
Modifications to Services And Prices
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We also reserve the right to change/discontinue services at any time.
At GSE, we offer subscription packages of our GovExpert Database. If you wish to cancel your GovExpert subscription with GSE, you must submit a written request to [email protected] , and in order to expedite the cancellation process, call us at (866) 850-1710.
You will be required to speak to a team member to facilitate your cancellation request. Once you’ve talked with a specialist, you will receive a cancellation confirmation code via email, completing your cancellation.
If at any time, or for any reason you are not satisfied, you can email [email protected] to discontinue your membership and stop the monthly billings. You will not be eligible for a prorated refund of any portion of your current month’s access fee. All fees paid before cancellation or termination are non-refundable.
Due to proprietary information, there are no refunds for the subscription package. Cancellation requests must be submitted no later than five business days before the date of your next billing cycle and may not be applied retroactively.
Furthermore, such subscriptions are subject to auto-renewal on the same terms and conditions.
Authorization to Act on Customer’s Behalf
You acknowledge and agree that GSE may submit information and data to government agencies on your behalf. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the client at this moment appoints GSE as its third-party agent and grants permission to act solely in connection with the performance of the purchased services.
Over decades, we have ironed out a process proven to work in the Government marketplace from registrations to GSA/MAS Schedule placements. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you give us permission to follow our approach to provide you with the best service possible. That process is as follows:
You’ll receive a call to schedule a convenient time to go over your capabilities with a specialist. This is important as we will review all of your information given so far, and welcome you to the GSE family.
GSE will review and select the appropriate information that we need from your firm. This information will be collected and presented in an application. You will also be sent a checklist with descriptions of the documents that we’ll need you to gather based on the service we are providing for you. We cannot move forward without this information.
Review & Submittal (33%)
Your file will go through several review processes. The first review will happen once we have all the collectible information on the first checklist we send you. We will have the review team check the file for any mistakes. For the next review, if anything is missing or in the wrong format, your file will be returned to a processor to be corrected. This is a back and forth process that takes time.
We will review your entire application and all supporting documents with a fine-tooth comb one last time. Once submitted, you’ll receive various emails/calls notifying you of all the progress as it occurs during submission.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information) may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks and changes to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or any contact on the website through which the service is provided without express written permission by us.
Accuracy, Completeness, And Timeliness Of Information
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete, or current. While routinely kept up to date and accurate, the Government often changes courses. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions.
We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations, or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion. You should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
Certain content and services available on our site may include materials from third parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy, and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites or any other materials, products, or services of third parties.
We are not liable for any harm related to the purchase of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites.
User Comments, Feedback, And Other Submissions
If at our request, you send certain specific submissions or without a request from us, you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise, you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms and Conditions.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality, or other personal or proprietary rights. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead third parties or us about the origin of any comments.
You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third party.
Errors, Inaccuracies, and Omissions
Occasionally there may be information on our site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions related to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, and availability.
We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice.
We undertake no obligation to update, amend, or clarify information on our website, including, without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law.
As a user, you are prohibited from using the site or its content for any unlawful purpose such as; to solicit others to perform any illegal acts, to violate any international, federal, state regulations, rules, laws, or ordinances, to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others, to harass, abuse, insult, slander, disparage, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability, to submit false or misleading information, and to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code.
We reserve the right to terminate your services or any related website for violating any prohibited uses.
Disclaimer Of Warranties; Limitation Of Liability
We do not guarantee, represent, or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, secure, or error-free.
You agree that from time to time, we may remove the service for indefinite periods or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available for your use.
In no case shall GSE, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Government Services Exchange and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed.
These Terms and Conditions and any separate agreements whereby we provide you our services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of 2651 Mccormick Dr, Clearwater, FL 33759.
These Terms and Conditions and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications, and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us.
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions shall not be construed against the drafting party.