A WBE Certification gives businesses of all sizes access to purchasing networks that they would otherwise not be able to sell to.
More importantly, the Women Business Enterprise Certification gives your firm access to corporations, Fortune 1000 companies, and large government agencies looking to purchase products and services. More benefits include:
- A percentage of spending dedicated to businesses like yours
- Educational training exclusive to WBE Certified companies
- Networking opportunities
- Mentorship programs
- Government buyer connections with subcontracting goals
The minimum requirements to qualify as a WBE with the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) or any other WBE program administered by a city, county or state are:
- Owners are Women U.S. Citizens or legal residents
- A for-profit business located in the United States
- 51% owned by a woman, or a group of women who are verified owners
- The top executive officer, responsible for daily operations, is a woman with technical expertise
Eligibility for a Women-Business Enterprise Certification does vary from case to case. However, if your business meets the above requirements, GSE will be able to guide you through the process of becoming certified. Call today for a free eligibility analysis.
From our Clients:
“We appreciate the expedience and attention to care and the consistency with follow up. Of course, there always many decisions to be made in business, our entire staff is very pleased to say using Government Services Exchange was one of the good decisions we have made.”
“Just a note to thank Government Services Exchange for a job well done! The team’s expertise and leadership, deserve a bright spotlight! Their excellent guidance for our company, Steel Toad Consulting, is most worthy of attention.”
“GSE offers top-notch quality, service and rates. Everyone one on their staff is very professional, knowledgeable and willing to assist right away. We were not only able to update our current GSA contract, but enhance our opportunities through avenues we were not currently registered for.”
Interested in Government Contracts?
Please fill form below to the best of your knowledge to download Info Guide