Veterans in the United States deserve extensive support and assistance for their outstanding duty in keeping the country safe. This fact led the federal government to certify Veteran-Owned Small Businesses and help them reach success.
VOSB/SDVOSB Certifications were put in place to assist U.S. Veterans who own a business. The certifications give firms access to millions of dollars of government spending.
GSE proudly offers expert support services to assist businesses with registration, certification, and contract updates. With decades of experience helping business with VOSB/SDVOSB Certifications, we have the knowledge to help you every step of the way. To see if your business qualifies, contact us at any time.
Vets First Verification Program
The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs offers a Vets First Verification Program. The government instituted this program to check the eligibility, ownership, and control of Veteran-Owned Small Businesses.
With GSE’s help, you can pass the Vets First Verification Program and receive government contracting to bring your business to the next level. Whether it’s providing the proper documentation or preparing for the influx of business, our expert consultants have the knowledge to assist you.
VOSB Certification Benefits
A VOSB/SDVOSB Certification will give your business recognition amongst government buyers. It will also present a level playing field to help your business succeed. More benefits include:
• Access to a broader procurement pipeline
• Access to SBA Office of Veteran Business Development
• Marketing benefits of using VOSB/SDVOSB logo
• 3% of federal contracts set aside for SDVOSB
VOSB Certification Eligibility
Though eligibility ranges from a case to case basis, there are a few main qualifications that your business must meet to be eligible for the VOSB Program, including:
• Business must be 51% owned and controlled by a Veteran U.S. citizen
• Veteran must hold the highest officer position and receive the highest compensation in the company
• Business must be properly licensed with federal and state government
• Veteran has no federal debts or obligations outstanding
• Access to DD214 form
To be considered a Veteran of the United States, you must meet one of the following requirements:
- Served on active duty with the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, or Coast Guard for any period and didn’t receive a dishonorable discharge
- Served as a Reservist or member of the National Guard and were called to federal active duty or disabled from a disease or injury that started or got worse in the line of duty
If you meet these qualifications and veterans run 51 percent of the ownership of your business, you could qualify for a VOSB Certification.
Interested in Government Contracts?
Please fill form below to the best of your knowledge
Hours of Operation:
9:00am – 5:00pm, EST
Monday – Friday
4701 Sangamore Rd Suite 100N
Bethesda, MD 20816-2558
2651 Mccormick Dr, Clearwater, FL 33759