Welcome to BASIC TRAINING
Do you know?
• Which agencies procure your products or services?
• Who the buyers are at those agencies?
• Who is already winning that business and which of those should we consider competition vs. potential teaming partners?
Our basic training package will outline these aspects for you as it is essential to know your customer (The Government) before pursuing them as a client.
Basic Training, often known as “boot camp” is your introduction to providing your products or services to the Government where you will learn the tactics and methods of becoming a Government Contractor.
To do business with Federal and Local Government, there are some basic needs that must be addressed. The GSE team can ready your business as a federally registered entity that is recognized as a certified small business. This gives the ability to bid on Government contracts, to accept payment and to work as either a subcontractor or direct contractor to the Federal Government.
Not only will we get you set up through the proper channels, but we will also supply you with Basic Training so you can take your newly registered and certified small business to market by doing the proper market research and outlining a plan to bid, sub-contract, pursue micro-purchases, contracting vehicles, etc.
Boot Camp Package Includes:
SAM Registration Completion and/or Optimization
• Small Business (SB) Certification
• Dynamic Small Business Search (DSBS)
• Core Data Assertions
• Reps & Certs
• Targeted Award History by NAICS/Keywords
• Recently Active Buyers in your Industry
• Prime Contractors in your industry
Free 30 Min. Consultation