Who is Government Services Exchange?
GSE has more than 25+ years of experience in Government Contracting and Government Compliance. We are proud to employ a diverse group of Government Contract Consultants, Marketing strategists, and Procurement specialists to further enhance the American and U.S. Government’s fair and equitable acquisition. Our goal is to take all of the guesswork out of government contracting and allow the business to focus on what they do best, while we worry about doing business with the government.
What is Gov Expert?
GSE is proud to provide our Government Contractors with a proprietary database – www.GovExpert.info
Gov Expert is a robust database with every piece of information a business would need to tap into the Federal, City, State, and Municipal Government marketplaces. Government Contracting can be daunting if you do not have the correct information or the “know-how” of what to do with that information. This database compiles bid opportunities from over 2,000 different bid sites, customizable to your business using keywords, industry codes, and class codes. Along with the bid opportunities to pursue, every bit of information needed to bid, market to the Government, sub-contract, simple acquisition, find teaming partners, compile market research, and much more can all be found in Gov Expert.
Gov Expert Specialist Features:
- Bid Opportunities – Federal, City, State and Municipal Government
- 30,000 Federal Procurement Buyers Contact info
- City, State and County Procurement Buyers Contact info
- Expiring Contracts through 2022
- Award History dating back to 2001
- Contact info and award history for every SAM registered business
- Subcontractor-prime relationship history
- Top 100 prime contractors by NAICS
- Agency Forecasting
- Further contact information for each agency (SADBU, FOIA, etc…)
- Machine Shop Opportunities
- DLA NSN Opportunities along with drawings, forecasting and prime contractors
We couldn’t be more proud of our database, but we also understand that it is robust, and not everyone knows how to best utilize this information. Each one of our customers will have an assigned Gov Expert Specialist that will assist in taking out the guesswork in Government contracting. The information in our database is only great when you know what to do with it!