Above all else, the MBE Certification will make your business more appealing to State, Local, and Municipal agencies. It also gives firms access to purchasing networks that otherwise cannot be utilized.
For the most part, an average entity can’t sell to corporate or nationally known companies. These giant corporations are often required to feature supplier diversity programs. Programs like the Minority Business Enterprise will ensure that a percentage of these large corporations’ budgets is used to buy products/services from MBE Certified businesses.
More benefits of state certifications include:
- Connection to large State Government agencies
- Listed in National Supplier Databases
- Training and educational programs exclusive to Women-owned businesses
- Networking opportunities
- Spending goals of top corporations
- Connections with buyers looking to meet subcontracting goals
- Access to purchasing agents
- Mentorship programs
The minimum requirements to qualify as an MBE Certified business with the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) or a local MBE program administered by a city, county, or state are:
- United States citizens
- 51% owned, operated, capitalized, and controlled by a member(s) of a presumed minority group
- The top executive officer responsible for managing daily operations has experience in the firm’s primary business specialization.
As an additive, most MBE programs administered by a city, county, or state accept legal residents with green cards.
Pricing & Plans
From our Clients:
“We appreciate the expedience and attention to care and the consistency with follow up. Of course, there always many decisions to be made in business, our entire staff is very pleased to say using Government Services Exchange was one of the good decisions we have made.”
“Just a note to thank Government Services Exchange for a job well done! The team’s expertise and leadership, deserve a bright spotlight! Their excellent guidance for our company, Steel Toad Consulting, is most worthy of attention.”
“GSE offers top-notch quality, service and rates. Everyone one on their staff is very professional, knowledgeable and willing to assist right away. We were not only able to update our current GSA contract, but enhance our opportunities through avenues we were not currently registered for.”