Talk to a Veteran Owned Business Expert
VOSB Certification Benefits
A VOSB/SDVOSB Certification will give your business recognition amongst government buyers. It will also present a level playing field to help your business succeed. More benefits include:
• Access to a broader procurement pipeline
• Access to SBA Office of Veteran Business Development
• Marketing benefits of using VOSB/SDVOSB logo
• 3% of federal contracts set aside for SDVOSB
VOSB Certification Eligibility
Though eligibility ranges from a case to case basis, there are a few main qualifications that your business must meet to be eligible for the VOSB Program, including:
• Business must be 51% owned and controlled by a Veteran U.S. citizen
• Veteran must hold the highest officer position and receive the highest compensation in the company
• Business must be properly licensed with federal and state government
• Veteran has no federal debts or obligations outstanding
• Access to DD214 form
To be considered a Veteran of the United States, you must meet one of the following requirements:
- Served on active duty with the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, or Coast Guard for any period and didn’t receive a dishonorable discharge
- Served as a Reservist or member of the National Guard and were called to federal active duty or disabled from a disease or injury that started or got worse in the line of duty
If you meet these qualifications and veterans run 51 percent of the ownership of your business, you could qualify for a VOSB Certification.
How GSE Can Help
GSE proudly offers a full support system to help Veteran-Owned Small Businesses and Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses expedite registration for government contracting certification.
Our highly-qualified consultants are prepared to tailor solutions to meet your needs and walk you through a step-by-step process to receive a VOSB or SDVOSB Certification. The steps are as follows:
1. A Certification Specialist will pre-qualify you for certification eligibility.
2. We will review what information is needed to ensure your application can be submitted and accepted promptly.
3. We work on your behalf to collect documents, submit your application, handle clarifications, and represent your interests.
From our Clients:
“We appreciate the expedience and attention to care and the consistency with follow up. Of course, there always many decisions to be made in business, our entire staff is very pleased to say using Government Services Exchange was one of the good decisions we have made.”
“Just a note to thank Government Services Exchange for a job well done! The team’s expertise and leadership, deserve a bright spotlight! Their excellent guidance for our company, Steel Toad Consulting, is most worthy of attention.”
“GSE offers top-notch quality, service and rates. Everyone one on their staff is very professional, knowledgeable and willing to assist right away. We were not only able to update our current GSA contract, but enhance our opportunities through avenues we were not currently registered for.”
Interested in Government Contracts?
Please fill form below to the best of your knowledge